Search Leaders & Innovators
Search Business Topics
Search Health Topics
Internet of Things
Get Into Your
Topics of Interest
Sports in the US
The Boss - Video-case "Organizational Behavior" - MM01 - Group 5
Add to List
Video project for the course "Organizational Behaviour" of Prof. Dr. A. Masuda (EADA Business School) to illustrate an organizational behavior issue.
Conflictive management style:
- Low E.Q. (Emotional Intelligence)
- Very bad communication skills.
- Sexual harassment.
- Authoritarian behavior.
- Abuse of power.
- How is the employee (Charles) feeling?
- How is the CEO (Kevin) performing? How is he affecting Charles (on individual level? What about the effect on group level or company level?)
- How is the girl (Selene) reacting? What does it mean?
- What is sexual harassment? (Is it sexual harassment? Where is the line?)
- How should the employee (Charles) deal with this situation? What steps should he take to improve the situation?
- What actions should be taken against the CEO (Kevin)? And what to do as Manager?
- Who has to react: Charles, Kevin or Selene?
- What about anti-nepotism regulations? Can people have relationships in the same company?
- Why dealing with this 'conflictive management style'? Which steps can be taken to improve the situation in the future?
- Is this video-case perceived in the same way by everyone or are there major differences (due to different cultural settings)?
Hope you enjoyed this video-case!
MM01 - Group 5
International Master in Management 2015-2016
EADA Business School
La condanna (Remastered) - Ennio Morricone
3:46 - 4:56
Featured Thought Leaders
Bill Nuti - Chairman and CEO of NCR
David Aaker - Marketing and Brand Strategist
Marc Benioff - Founder and CEO of Salesforce
Dr. Gary P. Hamel - Management Expert
Garrett Camp - Co-founder of Uber and StumbleUpon
Danese Cooper - Open Source Diva
Michael Hammer - Founder Business Process Engineering